[TYPO3] Direct Mail + Templavoila: Plain Text

Katja Lampela katja.lampela at lieska.net
Fri Feb 16 21:53:52 CET 2007

You might want to try tc directmail - it's really easy to setup and
really a great extension. One thing though: I only have experience of it
with the traditional templating not templa voila.

typoscript template is one of the basics of this world - so I guess you
better dig into the documentation ;)

Katja