[TYPO3] Wrap everything but header of a content element

Vlatko Surlan vlatkoDOTsurlan at gmail.com
Fri Feb 16 02:34:14 CET 2007

I've found how to wrap just the header, and how to wrap the entire
content element. But how do I wrap everything but the header.

I just tested it by modifying the tt_content.text.20.wrap. But when I
change this and then add text/w image content elemtent then the image
block is not included.

What I need is this:

<!-- content element -->
<h1>my header</h1>

Here goes everything but the header regardless of the content element type.

Thank you.