[TYPO3] RealURL and iso

Tomas Mrozek mail at cascaval.com
Thu Feb 15 21:26:37 CET 2007

> But why are the alt text items of my menu still not right and also the
> indexed search engine does not give me the right characters. Do you
> maybe know why?

I suppose the characters are messed up because of some double
conversion. Non-latin characters are converted to HTML entities but then
the & character is converted to & which break the entities.

The question is why are the non-latin characters converted in the first
place.

What are your settings? forceCharset, MySQL charset,...

Tomas Mrozek