[TYPO3] TemplaVoila Wizard - no go

Marlies C marliesc_spam at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 15 18:33:56 CET 2007

I am trying to use the templavoila wizard on my site for testing
purposes. I have created a templates folder in fileadmin, but the tv
wizard keeps on telling me that it does not exist. I have removed the
folder, recreated but no luck, always the same result. I click
TemplaVoila under Web and it tells me that I have a missing directory.

Could it be because I already created a TV site the manual way?

Did this happen to anybody else and how did you fix it.

Thanks,

Marlies
www.mcuniverse.com