[TYPO3] Menus in typo3

JoH asenau info at cybercraft.de
Thu Feb 15 18:12:38 CET 2007

> Here is what I have. Maybe you can help me sift through the mess. The
> left hand menu works like a charm. The menu on the right doesn't even
> show up.
>
> -Z
>
> temp.secondNav.3 = TMENU
> temp.secondNav.3 {
>   NO.allWrap = <div class="secondNavLevel3NO"> | </div>
>   ACT = 1
>   ACT.allWrap = <div class="secondNavLevel3ACT"> | </div>
> expAll = 1
> }

Wrong: temp.secondNav.3 = TMENU
Right: temp.secondNav.1 = TMENU

Each HMENU object starts with 1 as the first level, regardless of the
entryLevel you are using.

For the first menu, 1=TMENU is the first level of this menu _and_ the page
tree.
For the second menu, 1=TMENU is the first level of this menu _but_  the
third level of the page tree, since you are using entryLevel=3.

HTH

Joey

Dieter Nuhr, German comedian
openBC/Xing: http://www.cybercraft.de