[TYPO3] Menus in typo3

Jay Tillery jtillery at netondas.com
Thu Feb 15 18:40:54 CET 2007

Hello Ron,

Here is what I have. Maybe you can help me sift through the mess. The left
hand menu works like a charm. The menu on the right doesn't even show up.

-Z

temp.mainNav = HMENU
temp.mainNav.entryLevel = 0
temp.mainNav.1 = TMENU
temp.mainNav.1 {
    NO.allWrap = <div class="mainNavLevel1NO"> | </div>
  expAll = 1
  ACT = 1
  ACT.allWrap = <div class="mainNavLevel1ACT"> | </div>
}

  # Second level menu-object, textual

temp.mainNav.2 = TMENU
temp.mainNav.2 {
  NO.allWrap = <div class="mainNavLevel2NO"> | </div>
  ACT = 1
  ACT.allWrap = <div class="mainNavLevel2ACT"> | </div>
}

temp.secondNav = HMENU
temp.secondNav.entryLevel = 2
temp.secondNav.3 = TMENU
temp.secondNav.3 {
  NO.allWrap = <div class="secondNavLevel3NO"> | </div>
  ACT = 1
  ACT.allWrap = <div class="secondNavLevel3ACT"> | </div>
expAll = 1
}