[TYPO3] Menus in typo3

Ron Hall ron at busynoggin.com
Thu Feb 15 16:57:19 CET 2007

If I understand you correctly, you will need to set up two different
TypoScript menu objects.  One is to generate the menu for the
MenuItems and SubMenuItems  on the left. The second object is to
generate a menu to show the SubSubMenus on the right. The biggest
difference between the menus is what you set the for the
"entryLevel" property. If you set an "entryLevel" of  "0" for the
left menu then you would need to set an "entryLevel" of "2" for the
menu on the right.

Ron Hall
Dallas, Texas

blog: "Adventures in TYPO3" at www.busynoggin.com/blog