[TYPO3] Annonce cobweb-store

Kazu.Hodota hodota at typo3.co.jp
Thu Feb 15 16:37:16 CET 2007

Hello Mr.François Suter,

I'm sorry that my reaction is very slow.

I'm used Compiere, however I do not use it now for ERP system and I'm
focusing business process application with TYPO3.

I will send direct mail to you.  Thank you for your information.

Kazu Hodota  /  TYPO3 Japan LLP

--
Kazu Hodota / TYPO3 Japan LLP  Tel:+81-(0)44-220-1588
mail: hodota at typo3.co.jp  http://wwww.typo3.co.jp