[TYPO3] Automatic tooltip on all keywords?

Peter Klein peter at umloud.dk
Thu Feb 15 16:22:29 CET 2007

Hi Lasse. IE7 SUCKS! ;)
There's a lot of problems with IE7, just try googling for "ie7 problems"
It could also be the "overLib" which haven't been developed since 2005, so
chances are that it isn't compatible with newer browsers.

I made a TitleTips extension a while ago, which doesn't require you to
insert javascript links on the words you want a tip on.
Jus wrap it in some tag (span, div a etc), and set the TITLE attributes..
http://typo3.org/extensions/repository/view/titletips/1.0.0/

You can see it in action here:
http://peterklein.rho.t3c.dk/index.php?id=97

--