[TYPO3] how to add custom frames to page content

John Kavanagh john.kavanagh at roomthree.com
Thu Feb 15 10:56:32 CET 2007

Hi all,

Can anyone tell me how I can add my own styles to the Frame drop down?
(the one that appears as a secondary option for the content type of an
element).

I could really use more than just frame 1 and 2 !!!

Thanks a million,

John.

Roomthree Design
29-30 Dame Street
Dublin 2
Phone +353 1 6709019
Fax +353 1 6709215
www.roomthree.com <http://www.roomthree.com/>

The information in this e-mail is confidential and may be legally
privileged.
It is intended solely for the addressee. Access to this e-mail by anyone
else
copying,
distribution, or any action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance on
it,
is prohibited and may be unlawful