[TYPO3] Automatic tooltip on all keywords?

Peter Klein peter at umloud.dk
Wed Feb 14 19:28:06 CET 2007

Hi Lasse.
I don't think you can do much more using the "short" property. If you need
more control, you'll have to write a userFunc.

But have you checked these 2 extensions?
http://typo3.org/extensions/repository/view/mr_glossary/0.1.4/
http://typo3.org/extensions/repository/view/mr_parseglossary/0.4.0/

I think the do something similar (I haven't tried them myself), but takes
the tooltip from DB.

--
Peter Klein / Umloud Untd

news:mailman.1.1171461869.31240.typo3-english at lists.netfielders.de...