[TYPO3] ce_gallery problem

dave typo typothree at gmail.com
Wed Feb 14 15:32:29 CET 2007

yep, its not working for me either - or if the images DO appear, then
they aren't part of a gallery, nor do they provide any of the
metadata.

I've asked for help before, but the hl dam gallery extension does not
have much help topics, nor do people have much to say about it to get
it to work.

It's been very stressful for me.

can anyone help us ?