[TYPO3] Automatic tooltip on all keywords?

Lasse Guldsborg lasse at clioonline.dk
Wed Feb 14 15:04:26 CET 2007

Hi Peter!

Thank you so much! That's a great idea, and it works perfectly :o)

One question though. If I use this code:

lib.parseFunc_RTE.short {
  sword = <a href="javascript:void(0);" style="text-decoration:none;"
onmouseover="return overlib.ov('A sword i a melee combat object', CAPTION,
'Sword');" onmouseout="return overlib.nd();">sword</a>
}

Then every time the word "sword" is in my text, it has a tooltip. And that
is great!
But if I write the word "swordfish" then the first part of the word is added
with the "sword" tooltip as well, which is not so fortunate ;o)

Is there any way to avoid this?

Best regards,
Lasse

news:mailman.1.1171442029.30813.typo3-english at lists.netfielders.de...