[TYPO3] kb_shop Fatal Error

Sandy Matheson lists at mathesonuk.com
Wed Feb 14 15:04:13 CET 2007

Does anyone have an answer to this one?

I thought it might be a problem with the new host that I am using, but
having installed the kb_shop extension on two existing Typo3 installs,
both with different configurations of extensions loaded etc I get
exactly the same problem.

Immediatly after pressing the Shop Wizard -> Clear Cache the file
ext_section_tables.php is deleted from the typo3conf/ext/kb_shop
directory. (This only happens after creating properties and
categories, if the clear cache option is used immediatly the extension
is installed everything continues OK).

The result is the error message in both the BE and the FE saying:

Warning:
setdummysections(/www/my_domain/typo3conf/ext/kb_shop/ext_section_tables.php):
failed to open stream: No such file or directory in
/usr/local/home/httpd/my_domain/typo3conf/ext/kb_shop/class.tx_kbshop_tcamgm.php
on line 301

Fatal error: setdummysections(): Failed opening required
'/www/my_domain/typo3conf/ext/kb_shop/ext_section_tables.php'
(include_path='.:/php/includes') in
/usr/local/home/httpd/my_domain/typo3conf/ext/kb_shop/class.tx_kbshop_tcamgm.php
on line 301

Can anyone help?

Sandy