[TYPO3] Google Sitemap Extensions Compatible with RealUrl?

jlreid at reidwrite.com jlreid at reidwrite.com
Wed Feb 14 02:13:01 CET 2007

A quick search in the repository for "google sitemap" yields three extensions.

mc_googlesitemap
google_sitemap
weeaar_googlesitemap

I've installed mc_googlesitemap and used it successfully on other T3
installations.  However I just noticed that it's not working properly
on a site that I'm using RealUrl with.  The same is the case for the
second extension.

Basically I have RU creating urls such as:

domain/directory/subdirectory/file.html

However that same url shows up in my google sitemaps as

domain/file.html

This wouldn't be so bad except RU would treat the second url as an
incorrect address thus producing errors...

I've searched the mailing list but none of the threads about realurls
and google sitemaps mention this issue.  Am I missing something?

I don't know about the third G Sitemaps extension since I haven't
properly configured it yet...

Any help is appreciated.