[TYPO3] gallery with slideshow capability?

Bing Du bdu at iastate.edu
Tue Feb 13 21:11:11 CET 2007

Hi,

Typo3 V4.0.4

Are there any extensions that can do what Yahoo photo does?  That is

1. provide 'prev','next' etc navigation for the photos.
2. also provide 'slideview' that allows speed to be adjusted

Among about 20 gallery/slideshow extensions I've tested, some slideshow
extensions just rotate images automatically without user control.  Some
have limit on the number of images that can be included in the slideshow.
I think sk_simplegallery, iflowgallery, lz_gallery and goof_fotoboek may
meet our needs with further tweaking.  But I don't see any of those can do
slideview.
Anybody have a similar need and what did you do for your sites?

Thanks in advance,

Bing