[TYPO3] Can not get into the BE

Chris Paige system at chrispaige.info
Tue Feb 13 15:40:00 CET 2007

Random idea... Have you checked typo3conf/localconf.php  to make sure you
are using the db you think you are using?  Sometimes I create a test
installation and things get confused...

This wouldn't explain everything, but maybe it could point you to a
different be_users db that might be corrupted...

Chris