[TYPO3] Can not get into the BE

Benjamin Todd b.todd at emnet.co.uk
Tue Feb 13 11:25:53 CET 2007

Thanks Dmitry. That rules that out.

When I create a new admin user in the install tool, it informs me that a
user has been created. However, now that I have checked the database, it
has not created a user :?

Thank you,

Ben

------------------------
Benjamin Todd
Linux Web Developer

b.todd at emnet.co.uk
EMNET, PO Box 559, Nottingham, NG1 3LB
Tel:  +44 (0)115 956 8260
Fax: +44 (0)115 956 8264

www.emnet.co.uk
Company Registration No. 3144383 - VAT No. 694 620 609 - Registered
Office: Church House, 13-15 Regent Street, Nottingham NG1 5BS

www.emnetsolutions.co.uk
Company Registration No. 05384178 - VAT No. 856 671 781 - Registered
office: Church House, 13-15 Regent Street, Nottingham, NG1 5BS