[TYPO3] Webformat and single view

Tapio Markula tapio.markula at atwebteam.com
Mon Feb 12 16:58:14 CET 2007

Mauro Lorenzutti kirjoitti:
> Hi Tapio,
>
> Monday, February 12, 2007, 4:35:26 PM, you wrote:
>
>> Hi
>
>> Into extendedshop has been added singleview.
>> I tried to define page for sinleview but singleview show
>> still to the same page as list view.
>
> I misunderstood your previous email, sorry.
>
> I forgot to remove the singleview option from the list of available
> visualizations. This has been introduced to permit you to select a
> product in the "insert record" content element.

Anyway it seems that I don't get any shopsystem to work a way I would
have needed. Concerning extendedshop I would have needed that
there would have been option to set sigle view page
as own page
like
pid_order=123
pid_product=122
The source code has pid_products but
it doesn't seem to relate with changing page
but just information in the same page as where the list existed