[TYPO3] Help - BE Web module only displays FE website

Sandy Matheson lists at mathesonuk.com
Sat Feb 10 13:42:02 CET 2007

Hi,

I have just logged into the BE of one of my Typo3 websites and cannot
get the BE to diplay any of the options under the Web or File modules.
When clicking on 'Page' 'List' 'Info' Functions' 'Filelist' etc I get
the FE website displayed in the RH columns not the list of folders int
he website and the page module etc in the RH display.

The modules under User and Tools appear to work fine. It is just the
ones under Web and File that are a problem.

Other Typo3 websites are workign fine on the same PC and I hav etried
both Firefox and IE7 to see if this is a browser problem.

Anyone know how I can get the display back properly. I hav eno idea
what I have done to cause this problem as it was workign fine
yesterday.

Many thanks for any help.

Sandy