[TYPO3] Make graphical text wrap if too long

Simon Tuck nospam at rtpartner.ch
Sat Feb 10 12:02:44 CET 2007

Keiser Soze, that's from 'The usual suspects' isn't it?
We have an extension for a content element which renders text
graphically and does line breaks on a predefined maxwidth plus
additional features. It's not docuemented, but i can send it to you if
you contact me offline (use 't3' instead of 'nospam' in the email address).
Cheers,
Simon