[TYPO3] Error when saving content with users that lacks admin rights?

Oscar Winter oscar.winter at gluteus.se
Fri Feb 9 22:59:15 CET 2007

Hi,

I have a problem when saving content with any user that does not have admin
rights. I created a new user, "test", in the BE. I created a Group and
edited permissions, filemounts and so on. Assigned the user "test" to the
group. Edited group permissions in the Access module. Everything seems to
work fine, except I get an error when saving content with this user.

If I edit ANY content (page headers, text, tt_news, images, whatever), in
the backend or in the frontend, and click the "Save" or "Save and Close"
button, I see the following error:

---------------------------

Warning: Variable passed to each() is not an array or object in
/www/typo3_src-4.0/t3lib/class.t3lib_tcemain.php on line 4150

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output
started at /www/typo3_src-4.0/t3lib/class.t3lib_tcemain.php:4150)
/www/typo3_src-4.0/typo3/template.php on line 613

---------------------------

The content still gets saved but the error is really annoying and shows up
every time I save content.

Also, In the Install Tool -> Database Analyzer -> Compare with $TCA, I see A
LOT of fields from the database which are not in the $TCA. Fields including
be_users, pages, tt_content and tt_news. Is this a  problem? Is it related
to the problem described above? All fields and tables configured in $TCA
appeared to exist in the database.

I do not see this error when saving content with an admin user!

I run Typo3 v4.0.4 on a Linux server.

Any help would be much appreciated! Thank you in advance.

// Oscar