[TYPO3] tt_news archive date as page title?

christian oettinger christian.oettinger at gmx.de
Fri Feb 9 17:18:28 CET 2007

Hi Julian,

this is no tested solution, just a hint in the (hopefully right) direction.

This would be for a fixed text:

config.noPageTitle = 1
page.headerData.10 = TEXT
page.headerData.10 {
     value = THIS IS THE NEW TITLE
     wrap = <title>|</title>
}

And like this you should be able to read a row of a table. Change
orderBy to get the newest.

marks.your_title = TEXT
marks.your_title {
     table = {$your_table}
     select.pidInList = {$pid}
     select.orderBy= {$order_by}
     wrap = <title>|</title>
}

config.noPageTitle = 1
page.headerData.10 < marks.your_title

Maybe you can combine this with a GET_VAR-Value which probably contains
the uid of the listed element. Something like:

           25 = TEXT
           25.data = GPvar : tx_meinname_pi1 | showUid

Then replace select.orderBy with select.where with this value. Then you
would be done.

The other possibility would be to alter the extension, for it for sure
knows this uid (But I usually do not touch other extensions). Check this:

	debug($GLOBALS['TSFE']->page);
	probably it's $GLOBALS['TSFE']->page['title']

hope this helps & greeting from munich

christian