[TYPO3] **Urgent Help Needed** - "Your login has probably expired" Issues...

Timothy Patterson tjpatter at svsu.edu
Fri Feb 9 16:23:33 CET 2007

I recently freshly installed TYPO3 in my webroot from the standard cms folder.  I now constantly get the "Your login has probably expired" box with OK and Cancel.  If I hit ok I see a box showing me logged into the TYPO3 system.  If I hit Cancel I can continue, however I cannot do anything as it tells me that "All fields marked by a Yellow exclamation mark need to be filled in".

Has anyone seen this before?  I am desperate for some help with this issue...