[TYPO3] Which Shop Extension?

Han info at lc-stars.com
Fri Feb 9 10:57:29 CET 2007

Hi Sandy
I went through the same question 9 months ago. My ISP recommended using an
existing eCommerce solution -> osCommerce or XTCommerce. I set up XT Commerce
shop, see http://lcshop.lc-stars.com/
It was relatively easy to set up and support multiple languages. I paid for a
year's support which I have needed a few times.
regards
Han