[TYPO3] tt_news: active AMENU doesn't look right

Bing Du bdu at iastate.edu
Thu Feb 8 22:06:12 CET 2007

> Hi,
>
> On 2/8/07, Bing Du <bdu at iastate.edu> wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> Typo3 V4.0.4
>> News 2.4.0
>>
>> At the top of the page, I inserted the tt_news plugin with AMENU
>> selected
>> in 'What to display'.  After that on the same page, I inserted another
>> tt_news plugin that shows LIST.
>>
>> The AMENU links show up fine like this
>>
>> December 2006: 1 items
>> October 2006: 4 items
>>
>> But after clicking any of them, say, the first one above, the link
>> changes to
>>
>> 06:%iFri - 2006: 1 items
>>
>> I'm not able to find where that action is done.  What should I do to
>> make
>> active AMENU links keep the original format which is 'December 2006: 1
>> items' but just highlighted?
>

> Look in the TS object browser for 'strftime'--probably
> archiveTitleCObject.10.strftime I think. Looking at the php manual
> page for strftime [1], I don't think '%i' is a permissible value.

Thanks much.  Actually I checked that but just in the TS object browser.
Instead I checked the typo3conf/ext/tt_news/static/ts_new/setup.txt file.
There I didn't see active AMENU should show up in different date format.
After looking more, it turned out archiveTitleCObject.10.strftime was
overwritten somewhere else.  All fine now.

Bing