[TYPO3] RTE not allowing align= directives

Katja Lampela katja.lampela at lieska.net
Thu Feb 8 21:54:25 CET 2007

Oh rte is tricky business - don't know much of it but some maybe:
according the method you use you have to do stuff for example in page ts
config, template setup and template constants (and of course you can
tune in user setup etc.)

Try

- template constants: styles.content.links.allowTags=align

- template setup:
tt_content.text.20.HTMLparser=1
tt_content.text.20.HTMLparser {
#allowTags= here the list of your tags you want to allow
p.allowedAttribs = align
}

There could be more than needed here and don't ask me what this all
means ;) - anyway aligning works. (BTW I assume the code below you have
in your root page ts config)

Katja