[TYPO3] Can't find documentation for htmlareaRTE

James Corell jcorell at e-p-c-s.com
Thu Feb 8 19:16:45 CET 2007

I notice that the link you show doesn't have compiled documentation either.
There is mention of a manual.sxw, but for version 1.1.5. I'm using version
1.4.3, unless I shouldn't be using it. Which version to use has been
confusing, since EM lists 1.1.5 later in the list than 1.4.3. Either way,
1.4.3 doesn't have documentation.

As for RTE htmlarea being broken, I haven't had a version of it that hasn't
had javascript errors of some kind or another, from IE5-7 to Firefox 2, from
Win2K/XP to Ubuntu Linux.

The whole thing is a moot point anyway, as the problem I was having in the
first place is MY FAULT for not knowing that the RTE configuration
directives worked and needed to be placed in the Page TS. Duh.

Thanks for the direction,
James Corell
EPCS, 111 W. Mitchell St. Suite E, Gaylord, MI 49735
DSL for Businesses - Websites That Work!
jcorell at e-p-c-s.com www.e-p-c-s.com
989-732-1366 (fax 989-732-0893)