[TYPO3] Can't find documentation for htmlareaRTE

James Corell jcorell at e-p-c-s.com
Thu Feb 8 18:54:04 CET 2007

Method 1: Doesn't have documentation icon.
Method 2: Doesn't have manual.sxw or anything similar.
Method 3: Doesn't produce either a document icon or manual.sxw

I'm coming to the conclusion that rtehtmlarea is BROKEN.

James Corell
EPCS, 111 W. Mitchell St. Suite E, Gaylord, MI 49735
DSL for Businesses - Websites That Work!
jcorell at e-p-c-s.com www.e-p-c-s.com
989-732-1366 (fax 989-732-0893)