[TYPO3] Can't find documentation for htmlareaRTE

Christopher Torgalson bedlamhotel at gmail.com
Thu Feb 8 18:37:35 CET 2007

Hi again,

On 2/8/07, James Corell <jcorell at e-p-c-s.com> wrote:
> Rrrr!
>
> I've added this line:
>    RTE.default.disabled = 1
> to my template TS config. However, the RTE still shows up in the page
> editor. What gives?

First of all, you've just HIJACKED YOUR OWN THREAD. Very few people
will realize that you're now asking a question about the RTE and Page
TSconfig, since /this/ thread's title is '[TYPO3] Can't find
documentation for htmlareaRTE'.

Really, you should start a new thread, but since I'm here anyway, my
guess would be that you've put that line into either the CONSTANTS or
SETUP field in a TS template instead of into the 'Page TSconfig' field
in the page record (access this by clicking on the page icon in the
page tree and choosing 'edit page properties' from the clickmenu).

--
Christopher Torgalson