[TYPO3] Website in Arabic, English and Danish

Patrick Scholman typo3 at scholman.org
Thu Feb 8 15:38:11 CET 2007

Hello Tomas,

I am by no means an coding guru but I checked the class.ux_template.php
and it seems to me that it should depend on the language settings of the
backend user.
Did you try to enter content with the same backend-user? Does this BE
user have the arabic language set? If so, try it with a different BE
user that has English as language for example...

HTH,

Patrick Scholman
GOYoK services