[TYPO3] content items to be wrapped with a div if is a text item but not if it's an image

Dmitry Dulepov dmitry at typo3.org
Thu Feb 8 15:34:07 CET 2007

Hi!

John Kavanagh wrote:
> I am editing a typo3 site that doesn't have templavoila installed and am
> trying to get the following result:
>
> In the right hand column (colPos=2) I want each content item to be
> wrapped with a div if is a text item but not if it's an image.
>
> I have looked at all the guides and the messages and I can't find a way
> to get it to work (I am a typoscript beginner).

Take a look into typo3/sysext/css_styled_content/static/setup.txt. It
contains typoscript for various content types. I think you need to
modify some of wrap properties depending on the type. This is very
similar to what you did in your script but better do it using
css_styled_content properties.

There you also can find code for getting content for right column. You
need not to write it all manually, reuse existing and modify what you
need to modify. Also it would be a very good experience with typoscript!

--
Dmitry Dulepov

Web: http://typo3bloke.net/
Skype: callto:liels_bugs