[TYPO3] paragraph tags not parsed in RTE

Dmitry Dulepov dmitry at typo3.org
Thu Feb 8 12:50:34 CET 2007

dave typo wrote:
> I'm importing hundreds of pages from an old HTML site, and these all
> contain <p> tags. These are not rendered in the front end, as
> documented numerous times.
>
> However, I need them to. I cant seem to find the includetags
> typoscript syntax documented anywhere.
>
> Also, does anyone have experience with this sort of thing? could the
> usage of html <p> tags  prove difficult later on?

I see <p> tags in text if I click "source" button in rte. I can edit
html manually and add more <p> tags and they all work (appear in FE as
templavoila (not sure if it affects).

May be you do not close them properly? All tags must be closed.

--
Dmitry Dulepov

Web: http://typo3bloke.net/
Skype: callto:liels_bugs