[TYPO3] Cannot cut and paste images directly into RTE

dave typo typothree at gmail.com
Thu Feb 8 11:05:17 CET 2007

try putting this into your page tsconfig

RTE.default {
## Enable the image button
showButtons := addToList(image)
proc.allowTagsOutside := addToList(img)
## Do not remove img tags
proc.entryHTMLparser_db.tags.img >
}
RTE.default.FE.showButtons < RTE.default.showButtons
RTE.default.FE.proc.allowTagsOutside < RTE.default.proc.allowTagsOutside
RTE.default.FE.proc.entryHTMLparser_db.tags.img >

let me know if that worked.

-dave