[TYPO3] realurl not working when logged into BE

Thorsten Kahler thorsten.kahler at dkd.de
Thu Feb 8 10:20:27 CET 2007

Hi Alex,

media.res | alex widschwendter wrote on 06.02.2007 15:57:
> has somebody experienced the same problem as described in the subject?
> if im not logged in the BE, realurl is working as expected, but as soon
> as i log in, the world famous error "Reason: Segment "bla bla" was not a
> keyword for a postVarSet as expected!"

I've had some similar experience.

The reason may be (as it was in my case) that there have been changes pages
to the page tree. The BE login disables various caches like RealURL path
caches so the lookup in the cache table fails as well as the downtracking of
the page tree.

Check the paths in  module web > info > speaking url management and edit or
delete the wrong paths.

Regards
Thorsten