[TYPO3] Need some RealURL help - Navigation Issues...

Paul Vetch paul at qedstudio.com
Thu Feb 8 07:45:12 CET 2007

Hi Timothy,

In the examples you give,

http://www.mydomain.com/its/home/policies.html or
http://www.mydomain.com/its/home/index.php?id=xx  and

 - the first example is possible (and straightforward); the second not
at all because the page path is a complete substitute for the
index.php?id=xx part.  The - basic - possibilities (with RealURL) are:

http://www.mydomain.com/its/home/policies.html
http://www.mydomain.com/its/home/policies/

Either is a pretty easy config: try the examples here:

http://wiki.typo3.org/index.php/EXT/realurl/examples

but make sure you change the setup to match your site (for example,
change the rootPage ID at least)

Hope this gets you on the right track

Paul