[TYPO3] realurl not working when logged into BE

Paul Vetch paul at qedstudio.com
Thu Feb 8 07:37:24 CET 2007

Hi Alex,

Check your rootpage ID is set correctly in the pagePath array:

'pagePath' => array (
            'rootpage_id' => '35',
		),

 - this can AFAIK cause the problem you're seeing especially if you've
copied the config you're using from one of the online examples or used
ae_urltool, for example, since it will probably be set to '1'.

Paul