[TYPO3] Annonce cobweb-store

R. van Twisk typo3 at rvt.dds.nl
Wed Feb 7 15:34:06 CET 2007

Hi Francois ,

this sounds really interesting and for sure the way to go for making complex
applications like yours. We don't want to keep on reinventing the wheel
by trying
to make everything as an extension in typo3... Certainly complex
applications
like Compiere  ar not possible as an extension..

I send you a offlist email....

thanks,
Ries