[TYPO3] -Solved -- 4.0.4, TV,Static info 2.0.2 issues

Tony Lush typo3-english at lists.netfielders.de
Wed Feb 7 14:33:39 CET 2007

I tried creating a new database, without success. Tried using the Install tool to check and repair the database, without success.

Finally I did a total reinstall of the software and a new database. This time I installed TV and  Static Info Tables directly from the Repository, instead of downloading the extensions and uploading them individually.

The version of Static Info Tables was the same (2.0.2) but the version of TV called from the Repository was 1.1.1 (instead of the 1.2.2 and 1.3 I had tried earlier)

When installing from the Repository the system required me to also install
Library for Extensions  	(lib)  	0.0.20 and
Static Methods for Extensions 	(div) 0.0.9

Now everything works fine.

Thank you -- Tony Lush