[TYPO3] Annonce cobweb-store

Francois Suter fsuter at cobweb.ch
Tue Feb 6 16:26:12 CET 2007

Hi all,

We have developed a powerful e-commerce solution based on TYPO3 for
the frontend and Compiere ERP for the backend. The link between the
two is achieved using web services. The whole shop, stock and account
management is handled by Compiere. In TYPO3, images, descriptions and
other rich media are attached to the products and categories to
enhance the user experience. All the power of TYPO3 can be used for
the presentation of products. Pages (and hence templates) can be
defined for the whole shop, but also on the product- or category-level.

The business logic itself is handled by a Java application that runs
on top of Compiere.

This application is fully multilingual and is able to manage multiple
stores within the same TYPO3 install.

More details can be found in the PDF mentioned below, although it is
a rather technical presentation that  I held at last year's TYPO3
Developer Days.

http://www3.cobweb.ch/uploads/media/multi_tier_setups.pdf (large slides)
http://www3.cobweb.ch/uploads/media/multi_tier_setups_with_notes.pdf
(small slide, with notes)

You can also refer to this short introduction, but it's only in
French: http://www3.cobweb.ch/services/e-commerce/

We would be glad to hear from agencies who have e-commerce projects
and who could be interested in this product. We are looking for
collaborations, ideally long-term.

And sorry if this was not the right list for posting, but I coulnd't
find a better one...

François Suter
Directeur technique
Cobweb Development Sàrl
www.cobweb.ch

13 février 2007 à 16h30: Cobweb au 1er Forum E-Marketing (Paris)
Cobweb vous invite à assister à la conférence "cobweb-store: solution
e-commerce 2.0 avec CMS et ERP" lors du 1er Forum E-MARKETING qui a
lieu du 12 au 13 février à Paris (Cité des Sciences).
Plus d'informations: http://www.cobweb.ch/forum-emarketing/

L'entrée au Forum et aux conférences est gratuite!