[TYPO3] Skinning & Kickstarter Starter Files

Benjamin Todd b.todd at emnet.co.uk
Tue Feb 6 15:33:15 CET 2007

Hi gang,

I need to start looking into creating BE skins for my websites. I have found the documentation for the $TBE_Styles array and have installed the kickstarter extension. I don’t know what files, tables etc I need to create with the kickstarter; I know I’ll need ext_tables.php, the images and the stylesheets but not sure what else I need to add to a new skin extension :?

Also, if I need to add files to the extension after creating it, can I add them? Would that be using kickstarter, or manually adding them?

Thank you,

Ben ☺