[TYPO3] rte rendered html

Tyler Kraft headhunterxiii at yahoo.ca
Tue Feb 6 12:56:38 CET 2007

*sigh*

Perhaps there is another way but I don't know of it. Hopefully someone
who has more php/extension writing experince will be able to comment and
help give you what you want exactly.

But AFAIK you can't, you need to be able to apply stdWrap and then
parseFunc and you then might need to set up something in typoscript to
handle the rendering. Or you need to write the rendering in the php. The
same way that there is a tt_content.image item that handle the rendering
of images, or a tt_content.textpic that consists of three parts one for
the header, one for the text and one for the images.

Maybe I'm wrong but as far as I can figure you need to create some way
to render the item - usually what is set in the typoscript that is used
in css_styled_content.

hth
Tyler