[TYPO3] how to make subpages with templavoila

Roelof Wobben rwobben at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 6 12:01:49 CET 2007

oke,  i Will try.

what i want can be seen at that site.
For example i have the menu choice zwangerschap.
Then you see months.
if you click on a month you see all the articles of that month.

I have made a tree who looks like this :

Zwangerschap
----  Maart 2005
----------- 2 maart zwanger ??
---------- 10 maart 1e echo
----- april 2005
-----  10 maart kinderkamer.

What i want is that if users choose maart 2005 they see 2 and 10 maart.
My thougt was to make maart 2005 a page and then 2 and 10 maart a subpage.

i hope its more clear what i want.

Roelof