[TYPO3] Suggestions needed for extensions to handle articles etc.

Simon Stieper stieper at gmail.com
Tue Feb 6 10:54:46 CET 2007

Hi all,

I am currently in the process of setting up a site containing lots of
articles, projects, analyses etc.
These documents are all in pdf-format and needs to be added to my site
within differen categories.
However it has to be simple for my editors to upload new pdf-documents,
select a category, fill out some information like author etc. And then
hit "save".
Furthermore, these different pdf-documents are to be found on different
pages (via the menu "articles", "analyses" etc).
I would also like for the pdf-files to be indexed for searching on the
site.
The last function I need is my left menu to show a "latest articles" section,
listing the five latest additions of documents to the site.

Which extension(s) do I need in order to fulfill these requirements?

Thanks in advance

Simon Stieper

--

Posted by NewsLook (Trial Licence) from http://www.ghytred.com/NewsLook/about.aspx