[TYPO3] Typo3 as a WAP portal

Real World linux7476 at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 6 07:57:14 CET 2007

Hi Friends,

This is the first time , i am writing to you , to get some information about TYPO3. Actually this would be a great repositary ,CMS, that i have seen in the web.

My basic requrement is  serving WAP contents to the mobile users. As far as i found the informations about typo3 , that fantastic feature is there with device rendering from WURFL. Really great stuff.

# Is typo3 supports for all wap devices , i meant wml.xhtml ...etc.?
# Is typo3 , handling all the DD/DRM downloads ?
# Can we use , typo3 for general wap portal ?

Thanx in advance,
Mark.