[TYPO3] Adding fields to page properties?

Benjamin Mack mack at xnos.org
Mon Feb 5 20:27:40 CET 2007

Hey Edwin,

I had the similar problem a couple of weeks ago. I wanted to have the
"keywords" and "description" fields visible in the default doktype
("1"). I needed to modify my extTables.php in typo3conf/

t3lib_extMgm::addToAllTCAtypes('pages', 'keywords, description;;;;', 1,
'after:nav_hide');

Have a look at the "addToAllTCAtypes" function in t3lib_extMgm to see
how it works. I'm sure this is exactly what you're looking for.

--
greetings,
benni.

www.xnos.de // www.xnos.org