[TYPO3] Problems with class t3lib_TCEforms

Christoph Forman Christoph.Forman at web.de
Mon Feb 5 14:57:52 CET 2007

Dmitry Dulepov wrote:
> Hi!
>
> Christoph Forman wrote:
>> Unfortunately i did not find an adequate tutorial
>> or documentation for using the class, so i do all the stuff with the
>> use of the API and try&error.
>
> You may want to look to mod/user/ws/workspaceforms.php. It does similar
> things and should be pretty easy to understand.

Hi,

thanks for the link. Whole weekend i compared this file with my
solution and i can't find my mistake. I will be grateful, if someone
has experience with this class and can explain me what i do wrong. The
code is basically in my first mail.
The problem is merely the Typo3 Element Browser created by
dbFileIcons(...) does not add/remove elements to the input-box.

Thanks in advance
Christoph