[TYPO3] Relative links in template broken

Gebhardt Thomas gebhardt at hrz.uni-marburg.de
Mon Feb 5 11:15:46 CET 2007

Hi,

On Monday 05 February 2007 10:55, Dmitry Dulepov wrote:
> The typoscript below is wrong. Why? Read TSRef, namely about typolink's
> "parameter" and what # means in this case.

you are right. Actually I'm using the second workaround (patching
typo3 source) that I mentioned in my posting.

My point was: I had the very same problem as Felix Natter and
config.prefixLocalAnchors=0 didn't help me either. Therefore I doubt,
whether http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=4703 really should be
considered as "not a bug".

Thanks for your reply, Thomas