[TYPO3] lumophpinclude

Guus Leeuw jr. guus.leeuw at guusleeuwit.com
Mon Feb 5 06:10:36 CET 2007

Just access the php global variables $_POST, $_GET, $_REQUEST, $_SERVER,
$_COOKIE, $GLOBALS['TSFE']->id...
"Local script" opens a secondary window (make sure pop-ups are allowed) with
a glance at the fileadmin directory. Lumophpinclude copies the script to
/uploads, so you need to make sure your webserver can write there.

Works great (though not as advertised ;)... Used it for some of the in-house
projects here.

Guus