[TYPO3] dam_filelinks does not work correctly with typo3 4.1beta3

Eduard Renger eduard at renger.info
Sat Feb 3 12:16:21 CET 2007

Hi list,

After I upgraded to typo3 4.1beta3 I cannot add any files to dam_filelinks ce's It does work with regular filelinks ce but not when using DAM. If I downgrade my installation back to typo3 4.0.4 the link does get added.

I have typo3 4.1beta3
DAM 1.0.8
dam_filelinks 0.3.6 (also tried 0.3.9)
css_filelinks 0.2.11

So just to make sure I've explained this correctly.
I have a content element filelinks on a page. I use dam_filelinks. All the existing files in the element browser show on the frontend. When I add a file which is already uploaded and indexed by DAM and save the page the file is not added to the list. When I downgrade my installation to 4.0.4 and add the same file it does get added to the list. After I upgrade to 4.1beta3 the file is still in the list, but I cannot add a new one.

Has anyone experienced the same prolem, or is this maybe reproducable? (I tried it on another machine, and it had the same behavior)

Anyone with a solution maybe?

Should I post this to bugs.typo3.org? Or is it a missing feature?

Cheers.
Eduard